Adding your email to the settings inside of Member App is important because it will enable you to send emails to your new students from your business email address. If a student responds they can also get in touch with you directly using this email.
How to add an email address step by step:
1. First enter your email address into the form that says 'Your Email' and click the 'Add Email' button.
2. You will now see that your email has been added to the list of emails at the bottom of this page with the status "Not Confirmed".
3. To confirm your email now navigate to where you receive emails for this account (Gmail etc) and find an email with the title "Confirm Email Sender".
4. Open the email and select the link inside of it.
5. Your email is now confirmed. Navigate to your email settings page to confirm that your email now has the status 'Confirmed'. If it has that status then you can now use this email as the 'send from' email within your Member App account.